my teacher sent a student home today because the student had had an anxiety attack earlier in the morning and she said “if you have a broken bone, you don’t just keep walking on it and damaging it more, you treat it. Your mental health is the same. Health then school.”I was about to get really angry but it took a different turn than I expectedwe really need more teachers like this
Yeah but I mean sometimes you just want to order a bunch of Chinese food and eat from the carton and not do anything.
oftentimes women might smile at cat-callers out of nervousness or pure fear because they know that if they react negatively that guy could get way scarier and even violent
it’s not a “wow i’m so flattered” smile it’s literally a “please don’t follow me home and murder me after this” smile
You get so attached to people’s words that you forget that their actions have to match them
1. Name 5 items you have to have with you at all times.
2. Would you rather watch a concert from backstage or front row?
3. Which fairytale do you wish was real?
4. What song(s) can you listen to 24/7 without getting sick of?
5. If you were a bird, where would you fly…